Jan 14, 2010

Keta Diablo - The Sin Eater's Prince - Publication Day & Contest


The Sin Eater's Prince - Keta Diablo

1842 - Wales
RAVENOUS ROMANCE (Jan 14, 2010)
(Male/Male Vampire Erotica)

About the book: "Owen Rhys, a sin eater in Wales, has been shunned by the local villagers his entire life--except for Andras Maddock, the local physician. In love with the one man he thinks will never return that love, Owen is shocked when Andras saves him from death at the hands of a vampire and admits he cares deeply for him.

Dagan, son of Traherne, the vampire Andras killed to save Owen, will stop at nothing to avenge his father’s death and obtain the Prince of Wales’s mystic sword. The divine claymore holds the power to grant immunity from the sun’s harsh rays—the one exemption the dark Lords of the Underworld has sought for centuries.

Star-crossed love, sorcery, and bloodlust collide on a vengeful path where only one side can remain victorious. Revenge and redemption. Dark versus light. Good versus evil."

Today is publication day! Congratulations, Keta!




CONTEST - You must be 18 years or older to enter!

Keta has generously offered a copy of The Sin Eater's Prince to 2 lucky readers.
All you have to do is leave a comment AND follow one of Keta's blogs.
Mention in the comments section which blog you are following.

The Stuff of Myth and Men

or

Keta's Keeep


For additional chances  - Link to this contest on any of the social network sites or your own page. Let me know the url. One point for each link.

If your email is not associated with your ID, please put the address in your response.

The contest is open worldwide.

Contest ends Jan. 21, 2010 at 11:59 PM PST


For more chances to win visit The Cajun Book Lady

22 comments:

Cherry said...

Congratulations Keta on your new release!!!

Re-posted this blog post at: http://contests-freebies.blogspot.com/2010/01/win-sin-eaters-prince-at-patricias.html

Cherry
mischivusfairy-warrior [at] yahoo [dot] com (change "at" and "dot" to symbols and delete the spaces)

Tara S Nichols said...

Happy Day! Congrats on you book release Keta. Wish you great success!

I'll advertise your story on Myspace, Blogspot, and my paranormal Ning.

elaing8 said...

Congrats on the book release.

tweeted http://twitter.com/elaing8/status/7753074689

I'm a follower on Keta's Keep

elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

Ferishia said...

I would love to win a copy!

I am following The Stuff of Myth and Men

F.niemritz@gmail.com

Keta Diablo said...

Hi Tara, Cherry, elaing8,

Ah, I can always count on you gals to stop by. Thank you so much.

I'm psyched today over the release of The Sin Eater's Prince. Thanks so much for sharing the joy with me.

Best, Keta Diablo
http://www.ketadiablo.com

ps: Good luck to all in the contest!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Congratulations on release day, Keta!

No need to enter me for anything; I'm dropping in to say thanks to Patricia for the e-mail. I've got this posted at Win a Book.

Keta, if we can help you promote anything, drop us a note.

skyla11377 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
skyla11377 said...

Congrats Keta On The Release Of The Sin Eater's Prince. I Would Love To Be Considered For This Contest.

I Follow Your Blog.

I Follow Keta At Keta's Keep,The Stuff Of Myth And Men,Keta’s Haunt,And At Keta Diablo.

I Blogged About This Contest.
http://skyla11377.blogspot.com/2010/01/patricias-vampire-notes-blog_14.html

I Tweeted About This Contest (@skyla11377).
http://twitter.com/skyla11377/status/7756020476

skyla11377(At)AOL(Dot)Com

EVA SB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EVA SB said...

I love the book cover even though it scares me a bit.

I follow The Stuff of Myth and Men blog

I tweeted http://twitter.com/EVA_n_essence/status/7756984596

eva.s.black[@]gmail[.]com

EVA SB said...

Ooops I forgot to add that I follow this blog, of course!

Sandy Jay said...

I'd love to win this.

I follow at The Stuff of Myth and Men.

forwhlz at gmail dot com

FrankSandy said...

Congrats. I'd love to win this book.

I follow at The Stuff of Myth and Men.

walkerd@primus.ca

dsandyboy said...

Count me in. I follow at The Stuff of Myth and Men.

dsandyboy@gmail.com

jellybelly82158 said...

Congrats on your new book
Google follower of both
The Stuff of Myth & Men and
Keta's Keep

Julie S.

Keta Diablo said...

Well, my opening day has gone very well. Thanks to all who helped make it such a great kick-off for The Sin Eater's Prince.

And best of luck to all in Pat's contest.

Happy Reading, Keta

JHARE said...

nice blog. Congratulations Keta on your new release!!!

Spav said...

Congrats on the release!

I follow "Keta's Keeep".
Tweet:http://twitter.com/Sparima/status/7776968593

spav05(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Following both blogs.

Looks like a great read! Yum vampires.

Anonymous said...

Posted on this linky.
http://babasfarmlife.blogspot.com/2010/01/list-your-giveaways-saturday-19-116.html?

April said...

I just came across your blog and am excited to read more.

Anonymous said...

I just became a follower of Keta's Keep and would love to be entered in your draw. Thanks.
wandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com