Jan 7, 2010

Bloggiesta


Thanks to Natasha of Maw Books Friday Jan 8 begins the 2nd annual Bloggiesta challenge. I missed last year's challenge, but decided to give it a go in 2010.

What is Bloggiesta?  "In short, it’s a blogging marathon.  An opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing."

Below is my to-do list. No doubt I'm forgetting something, but this will get me started.

Bloggiesta To Do

*Write Reviews and clean up drafts
*Bring Book reviews together
*Bring Interviews together
*Bring associate programs together
*Template  for contest phrasing and contest answering
*List books for review
*Have backup posts
*Invite guest posts
*Cleanup tags
*Make a list of what I want to cover in 2010
*Edit About Me Page
*Write review policy
*List and Link other challenges
*Prepare for upcoming post

Any other suggestions? Let me know.

4 comments:

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

You have a great list Patricia. I shall be cheerleading you on! Good luck!

Kathleen said...

I missed the last one too. Good idea on templates for contests. I didn't think of that.

Monica Corwin said...

Great list. Good Luck!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Have fun with the Bloggiesta!