Oct 4, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award


I am truly honored to be nominated for the "I Love Your Blog Award." Many thanks to Amber of Amberkatze's Book Blog for putting Patricia's Vampire Notes on the list (wherever it may reside).

Now it's my turn to nominate 7 of my favorite blogs for the honor. This is not an easy task because the nominations should include everyone on my blog links plus a few more. For those that I know have already been nominated I won't list.

So here goes:

League of Reluctant Adults

Paranormality


Bitten By Books

A Writer's Block

West of Mars - Win a Book


Lilith Santcrow

Book Slut


Below are the Award rules:
1. Add the logo of your award to your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs - I still have to do this one.

What are your favorites?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see Lilith Saintcrow's blog on your list. She was on my long list when I did my list so I was hoping someone else would add her.

I did West of Mars too.

Patricia Altner said...

Hi Ann

Lilth Saintcrow always offers such keen insights on the simplest things.

BTW I have added Booklorn (great stuff) to my Blog Links.

Daelith said...

Congratulations!

Patricia Altner said...

Thanks, daelith

These warm fuzzies are always nice to receive!