Aug 20, 2009

Contest Winners - Books by Barbara Bretton

Five winners have been chosen for the contest in connection with the interview of Barbara Bretton. The prize includes: The prize includes copies of Casting Spells and Laced with Magic as well as a tote bag.

Congratulations to:

elaing8


Janel


Valorie


LoveMyCoffee

Kate

Special note for all who commented: Barbara would like to send a free bookmark, fridge magnet, and book plate to you. Contact her with your mailing address at barbarabretton@gmail.com

2 comments:

Valorie said...

That is so amazing! I had these books on my wishlist to get and now I can remove them. I collect totes and this one is going to be a nice addition.

Valorie
morbidromantic@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much,I'm looking forward to reading the books.