Oct 1, 2010

PVN Update

You may have noticed that the postings on Patricia's Vampire Notes have been rather sparse lately. I have been going through several weeks of life interferes moments. At this time my main concern is my mother who is recovering from surgery. She's doing well, but at her age healing can be on the slow side. Besides that I'm a natural worrier.

In the "it never rains but it pours" front my computer is either dead or in a deep coma. When I'm back in my own home town next week I hope to get it fixed. Meanwhile I am using a friend's computer to do as much work as I can cram into a few sessions. 

I have been fortunate with guest bloggers, interviews, and one special reviewer who have given their time to PVN postings.

As always my thanks to all PVN readers for your patience and support!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

{{HUGS}} and my prayers for your mother's speedy recovery.