Jul 29, 2008

Internet Sites of Paranormal Interest -Twilight edition


Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day:

Carlisle: "I've seen vampire venom work miracles, but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome."

(from Stephenie Meyer.com )



Close to midnight on August 1, 2008 bookstores, libraries, even private homes will celebrate the August 2nd release of Breaking Dawn the fourth and final book in Stephenie Meyer's over-the-top popular Twilight series.

Here are the books in order of publication Twilight ; New Moon ; Eclipse ; Breaking Dawn
In order to best enjoy Meyer's story it is best to read the books as published.



If you are wondering what to serve at your own Breaking Dawn party consider making Vampire Cupcakes. They look absolutely delicious!





Stephenie Meyer: Inside the 'Twilight' Saga (EW.com)
Five years ago, she was a 29-year-old
 Mormon housewife. Now, she's about to publish
 the breathlessly awaited finale to her best-selling
 series. An intimate chat with the woman
 who just might be the next J.K. Rowling
... Read more


Twilight by Stephanie Meyer - Book 1 of a Vampire Series

Read my review of Twilight posted April 26, 2008:
I have heard so much about the vampire series Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, but like too many adults I turned my nose up at this because after all it is for the YA crowd and I'm far beyond this age group. But finally I caved and picked up book 1, also named Twilight (Little, Brown 2006), and was mesmerized from the first word. Below is my review.
Read more...



Touched by a vampire

Preteen girls -- and their grown-up moms -- are sinking their teeth into Stephenie Meyer's gothic "Twilight" books by the millions. Move over, J.K. Rowling.

By Laura Miller in Salon.com July 30, 2008

A minute past midnight on Aug. 2, bookstores across the country will for the first time repeat a ritual once reserved for a single author: J.K. Rowling. Read more...



Twilight Guy

Kaleb Nation - 2008 My name is Kaleb Nation, and I am a 19 year old college student from the United States. I am a radio show host and author of a series of books for teens, my first due in bookstores late 2009. I am trying to find why nearly every girl in the world is obsessed with the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer. This website documents my research.





On the set of Twilight the movie.



No comments: