Dec 3, 2009

Heartfelt Award

Judi from Sidhe Vicious Review has honored me with the Heartfelt Award. Thanks, Judi!

“Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you’re relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy ? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.”

Now it is my turn to name 9 of the blogs that I find are such a pleasure to read while I relax.

1. Sharon Kay Penman
2. Sci Fi Guy
3. Scandalous Women
4. Deadline Dames
5. Ink and Paper
6. Suburban Vampire
7. Vampire Wire
8. Paranormality
9. Smexy Books

I stopped at 9 but as all of you know there are many excellent, pleasurable reading sites on the Web. For more suggestions check the PVN blog links on the side bar.


Jo said...

Thank you so much for the award, Patricia! I really appreciate it! I'll be passing it on shortly :) Thanks!

SciFiGuy said...

Patricia you're a sweetheart.