Dec 3, 2009

Heartfelt Award


Judi from Sidhe Vicious Review has honored me with the Heartfelt Award. Thanks, Judi!

“Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you’re relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy ? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside.”

Now it is my turn to name 9 of the blogs that I find are such a pleasure to read while I relax.

1. Sharon Kay Penman
2. Sci Fi Guy
3. Scandalous Women
4. Deadline Dames
5. Ink and Paper
6. Suburban Vampire
7. Vampire Wire
8. Paranormality
9. Smexy Books

I stopped at 9 but as all of you know there are many excellent, pleasurable reading sites on the Web. For more suggestions check the PVN blog links on the side bar.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Thank you so much for the award, Patricia! I really appreciate it! I'll be passing it on shortly :) Thanks!

SciFiGuy said...

Patricia you're a sweetheart.