Feb 5, 2009

Your Blog is Fabulous Award

Thanks to Wendi of Wendi's Book Corner for this award!

Recipients of this award are encouraged to write five things that they are addicted to and then pass it on to five other blogs.

Five Things I'm Addicted To:

1. Chocolate covered peanuts

2. Reading books - fiction or nonfiction. For fiction I prefer, but do not limit myself, SF/Fantasy; for nonfiction history of Europe or Asia

3. To relax I knit or crochet simple projects. Something I can work on while watching Bones, or Medium, or Fringe.

4. Battlestar Galactica. Every episode is so well written. The acting is superb. I hate that it will be ending soon.

5. Last but not least - my family. Everyone, including my wonderful in-laws, has been loving and supportive. I am truly blessed.

Now - to pick five more people to share this award with. . .

My Own Personal Grey

The Good, The Bad, and The Unread

Vixen's Daily Reads

The Anything Blog

Vampire Wire

No comments: