Jan 22, 2011

Bloggiesta Challenge

Maw Books is once again sponsoring the Bloggiesta challenge. 

To quote Natasha, Maw Books' energetic owner/blogger " Bloggiesta is scheduled for January 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. The beginning of the year is a great time to evaluate your blog, see how you’re doing, and get re-energized for the rest of the year!"

I'm a bit late getting started but I'm in it now. Lots of cleanup work needs to be done on PVN - prettify the author interview page; add info to the guest blogger page; streamline contest entries; shorter, more frequent reviews - I'm way behind!; etc, etc

On Monday I'll post a brief summary of what I've been able to accomplish.

And Readers, if you have any suggestion on how to improve PVN please comment. I always love to hear from you!

No comments: